Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 February 2013


HAPPY BIRTHDAY OREGON!

"She flies with her own wings"

Standard:
LI.09- I can identify literary devices/figurative language
LI.06- I can identify themes and provide support from texts
Can you write a bad love poem?


Agenda:

Oregon Trivia
Haiku/Concrete Poem
Bad Love Poems
- What makes them so bad?
- Can you write a bad love poem?


1. If love is the ocean, I'm the Titantic.

2. Baby I burned my hand on
The frying pan of our love
But still it feels better
Than the bubble gum that hold us together
Which you stepped on
3. I need your love to keep me warm
Like the fires burning inside of us
Pushing us over the edge of insanity
Keeping us so close together in heart
And yet so far apart in miles


4.
I wish I could
Tell you what's
In my heart.
But I don't
Remember all
The names of the
Ventricles and stuff
5. When we're together
     I feel so alive

Then it occurs to
Me I can breathe
Other times too


No comments:

Post a Comment